Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happiness

Tony & I at our engagement party. What a wonderful day. All the planning and preparation was well worth it all. It was so nice to celebrate with all our family friends. Lots of love was felt that day! Xoxo

Color scheme was inspired by Come on get Crafty's Monday Moodboard. Fell in love with this color scheme.

This is actually the second time I've scrapped this photo. I've actually scrapped all our engagement party photos & they are all in a coordinated album. The theme of the album is red, black, white, hearts and keys. I have to be honest & tell you half way though making the album I was sick of it. I always knew that I'd go back to some of the photos and rescrap my favorites. Moral of the story here is this hobby should be fun & help you enjoy your memories, so don't be afraid to rescrap some of your favorite photos. I do it often & I really enjoy it :)

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning photo! I love your smile, Jenn! :) I'm glad I could inspire you with my moodboard! :)

    ReplyDelete