Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life is Beautiful layout

This photo is actually one of the photos taken in the photo booth I had set up at our wedding. It was the one thing I wanted most for my wedding. The guests absolutely loved it! Lots of giggling came out of that curtain. My only regret is that I didn't have time to get in it as much as I would have liked. Wish I could have taken a picture with each and every guest.

This layout was made with the Studio Calico August kits Marks & Co. Also some Heidi Swapp products that I've just been falling in love with lately!

*Please scroll all the way down to see the difference between taking photos of layouts by the window & taking them out doors.




Ok after I took these photos I actually tried something & brought my layout all the way outside & just look at the difference...


Didn't adjust in any way (it could use a little tweaking tho.... Guess I'll be taking my photos outside from here on in. I was going to change them all out but I wanted to show you all the difference. 

*All photos were taken with my ipad mini.


Thanks so much for looking & have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment