Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Come on Get Crafty Blog Feature!!!!

So a few weeks back the very sweet Adrienne emailed me to ask if I'd like to be the August featured guest on the Come on Get Crafty Blog  Ummmmm heck yeah!! The owner Nicole sent me some happy mail with some fun supplies to play with it from the Come on get Crafty shop. Had a blast creating this layout. This was also a challenge as one of the supplies was a Lily Bee Design pattern paper that I have several of from different lines that I just could never figure out what to do with.....this paper here....


Those banners threw me for a loop, but I welcomed the challenge. Here's what I came up with....



Please stop by Come Get Crafty and check it out. There's some extra detailed shots too. 

Also just wanted to Thank Nicole and Adrienne again for the fun & challenging opportunity!


1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! I never would've thought to cut them up that way! Love it!

    ReplyDelete