Thursday, September 20, 2012

Relax Layout

Here's a layout I did for a lift the person above you challenge on th SC message board. I had the pleasure to lift Tara's layout. You can see her layout here...Capilano 1-2-3-Go
I loved her overall design & the light color scheme. 
Thank you Tara for the inspiration :)

Here's my version:
These are some pictures of my son on our end of the summer Jersey Shore trip.
We got the tail of hurricane Isaac & the water was so rough we couldn't go in. So we just relaxed. Normally Michael would be in that water all day on his boogie board. Felt so bad for him....reminded me of when he was little & would stare out the window at the kids playing outside when I was getting chores done in the house :(

Oh & a little funny.... I happened to get soaked. was taking pictures at the waters edge when a wave came up & went right over my head LOL The ENTIRE beach was hysterical laughing. All I cared about was my damn camera. 





Here's the before shot of the supplies I gathered



You'll notice I broke out lots of old school goodies :) 

Supplies used:
~Pattern Paper - The paper loft
~Magic Mesh
~Wood Veneer - SC
~Stamps - TT & Pink Paislee
~Small letter stamps - Studio G
~Roller Stamp - AC
~Die Cuts - Pink Paislee
~Hambly overlay
~Mist - SC (Bookworm)
~Sticker & Banner - MME


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Will you email me how you get your scrap pages (photographed) I am having a terrible time shooting mine
    memories303@aol.com

    ReplyDelete