Monday, September 10, 2012

NJ Shore Photobooth Layout

No matter where we go, if there is a photo booth... we're in it! Since I was a little kid, these things make me happy! Even had one at our wedding! I love how quirky the pictures always come out!








Supplies used:
~PP - SC, Pebbles, AC & OA
~Chipboard - OA Woodland Park
~Die Cuts - OA & SC Exclusives
~Washi - OA Woodland Park
~Brads - OA Woodland Park
~Letter Stickers - Basic Grey
~Small letter Stickers - OA
~Stamps - Studio Calico
~Inks - Prima (blue jay) Versafine (Onyx)
~Say it in Crystals - Prima
~Doily - mypapershop

Thanks so much for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Jenn - I just came over from Two Peas and I LOVE this layout!! It's so fun and cute and showcases your photos well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I really do appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. I love the way you have used the OA supplies to make such a fun, non themed layout!

    ReplyDelete