Friday, August 24, 2012

Love U Mini Layout

Ok I think I'm about to become obsessed with making mini layouts! This was so fun & it is so cute miniaturized....6x6 LOVE! Plus it was so super quick & perfect for the tiny instant polaroids!

This all came about because I bought a whole bunch of project life page protectors. I don't actually do PL but love that I can make all different sized layouts & put them in my regular 12x12 albums. Gives my scrapbooking some extra excitement. Can't wait to do a 8-1/2 x 11 horizontal page!




Supplies used:
~Pattern Paper - MME Follow your Heart 6x6 paper pad - SC Heyday 6x6 paper pad
~Brads - MME Follow your Heart
~Letter Stickers - Jillibean Soup
~Flowers - Prima
~Brad Setter - We R Memory Keepers
~Twine - Divine Twine
~Camera - Polaroid 300
~Tag - Unknown

Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment: