Monday, April 30, 2012

Friends For Life layout

Here's another layout of my lil duckings when they were little.
This was 10 years ago & they are still just as close. I love that they have each other. My wish is that they will ALWAYS be this close. 






Supplies used:
~Pattern Paper - Lily Bee Designs
~Rosettes - AC delights
~Stickers - Lily Bee (memorandum) - Cosmo Cricket (clementine)
~Cardstock - Bazzill orange peel
~Punch - EK (primitive heart)
~Border Punch - MS punch around the page (cherish)
~Letters - AC Thickers (sprinkles) - Lily Bee (ABC stickers; buttercup)
~White Pen - Uni ball Signo
~Other - brads & twine

P.S. Please forgive the photos that are sideways, they are right side up in my computer...No idea what happened LOL
Thanks so very much for looking!

6 comments:

  1. so sweet! love the rosettes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the colors and the design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was a little unsure of the colors so I really appreciate that:)

      Delete
  3. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous, I love rosettes so this is just my kind of think. The colours you have used are wonderful. Great work. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, I have been on a little bit of a rosette kick lately. They are so whimsical I think.

      Delete