Friday, February 3, 2012

Gamer layout

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is off to a great weekend! I'll be scrapping away tomorrow (I hope) Then Sunday is Football! Let's go NY!
Ok so I wanted to share a layout I did of my son Michael or Mikey as we like to call him or Mikadoo LOL.
He is an Xbox fanatic. So although he wasn't all that enthused by my pic taking, I snagged a few pics of him with his new Turtle Beach headset on. Man oh man he wanted these for Christmas so bad.
The journaling idea actually came from a real conversation with my son one day. I wanted to do like a 20 questions with my 3 kids & make a layout. So I printed the questions & as my son looked over them he really just started answering alllllll of them with the word "Xbox"

So the journaling reads:

This is generally how a convo with Mikey goes-

Mom: What do you feel like having for dinner?
Mikey: XBOX
Mom: What’s your favorite color?
Mikey: XBOX
Mom: How was school today?
Mikey: XBOX 
Mom: Mikey you need to go to Brother’s & get a haircut.
Mikey: Ughh XBOX
Mom: You wanna watch a movie?
Mikey: XBOX
Mom: …..gives up! LOL 
Mikey: Saves the world from Zombies…Again!







Supplies used:
DCWV Generation Tech paper stack
-AC card stock
-AC Thickers (stroll)
-Brad & metal holder thingy that came with a piece of furniture :)


Thanks for looking & Enjoy!

2 comments: