Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration Push # 8 + M is for Michael layout

So today's inspiration push was inspired by all the old items I found in my stash while moving my scrap space. Get them out of the corner of your drawer & use it up!
 I used magic mesh & fiber.

So we have:

Stash: Something old
Quote: "Moments worth remembering"

Here is the layout I made...Enjoy!





M is for Michael

OK so TH stands for Tim Holtz........his great product is all over this layout! I'm a self confessed Tim Holtz junkie.


Supplies used:
-Magic mesh
-Black fiber
-American Crafts cardstock
-TH vintage photo distress ink
-TH clear embossing ink
-Inkadinkadoo gem stone clear stamps
-TH black soot & old paper distress embossing powders
-TH word keys
-TH tissue tape (3 styles)
-TH tiny attacher
-M rub on
-White pearl acrylic paint
-Glossy accents (to hold key down)

Used http://pixlr.com/o-matic/ to enhance photo of my son. Devine & grunge layers.
Mixed the 2 distress powders on stamped images. (Love that stuff especially for boy layouts)
I inked the background card stock to grunge up the layout. Also flicked white pearl paint on it.

Thanks for looking & if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

~Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment