Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fa La La layout

Here's another Christmas layout for ya. I'm trying to get at least some of this past Christmas done. Then I think I'll have a Christmas in July. I have many past Christmas photos that need to get in a album. For now I'll just keep it current. This layout is of my kids in their traditional Christmas jammies. Every Christmas eve the kids get to open their gift of jammies. It's a fun tradition that they really enjoy.





Supplies used:
-Mambi title
-GCD Stuidios pattern papers (Home for the holiday collection)

Thanks for looking....Enjoy!

~Jenn

6 comments:

  1. I love Christmas jammies! And I love Christmas papers & embellies. Gorgeous layout, I really like how you staggered the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title and arrangement. Great to get those holiday memories captured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout and a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO, all the fun pattern papers and cute title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job...I am scrapping Xmas photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all. I really appreciate your kind words! Makes my days! :)

    ReplyDelete